question

Carl avatar image
Carl asked Mark Mullan Deactivated commented

App crashes for new Merchants

We have recently received reports that our Clover App is crashing for certain customers, each have recently purchased a Clover unit.

We have requested Stack Trace Logs from Clover to assist us in determining the exact cause of these crashes. Here is the header info from the Stack Trace Log we received from Clover: Package: com.cybercoupons.rewards.android v194 (1.3)

The log shows our app as V194 (1.3) which is three revisions old, our current app is v197 (1.6).

Is there a way to get more current Stack Trace Logs? I can provide merchant detail separately.

Thanks for your help, Carl

8 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mark Mullan avatar image Mark Mullan commented ·

Hi Carl,

Will you provide us privately with Merchant IDs who are experiencing the crash? dev@clover.com

Thanks,

Mark

0 Likes 0 ·
Carl avatar image Carl commented ·

I sent the info, Thanks Mark!

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Carl,

Nothing's come into our inbox just yet... would you mind resending?

0 Likes 0 ·

I resent that info to dev@clover.com.

0 Likes 0 ·

Nothing still, our spam folder is empty too - I emailed you directly from dev@clover.com and have yet to hear a response back, as well. Are your outbound emails sending, in general?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered Carl commented

Over the last 30 days, I see only 2 crashes for v194 of your app. Over the same time period there are 18 crashes for v195 and 21 crashes for v197. You PM me here if you need more details.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Can you send me a Stack Trace of one of the v197 crashes, I don't know how to PM on this thing, sorry.

0 Likes 0 ·
Dan avatar image Dan commented ·

It took me far to long to figure out how to pm as well :D You click on your account in the top right, and then the pm section is on the left :)

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community