question

jmegas avatar image
jmegas asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

Too many codes have been sent to my smartphone number

I am not great using my smartphone, particularly where multiple screens are involved. I tried to link my cell phone to my account and I was sent a verification text six digit code. I could find the six digit code but then I was unable to find the screen to allow me to enter the six digit code. To try to solve the problem I would open the Clover App again. Obviously this was the wrong thing to do because it caused the app to send me another code; which, of course, I couldn't find the correct screen to enter it to. Finally the program locked me out of my account entirely with the above error message.

This is my valid phone number and I *did* receive all of the codes which were sent me. Several hours have passed and I still can't enter my cell phone number without the same error message. I then created an account using my email address and that worked flawlessly. However, when I went to enter my telephone number I received the error message again.

Is there a certain amount of time I can wait before I can start using my telephone number again? I have accumulated rewards under that phone number and I don't want to lose them.

lockscreen
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Are you a Clover merchant? If so, please contact Clover Support via the Help app on your Clover device. This forum is for 3rd party developers that build apps on the Clover platform.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community