question

ramanaslv avatar image
ramanaslv asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

HTTP 499 Application Error, for Devkit setup, while customize your device, on select plan

Keep getting HTTP 499 Application Error, when the Devkit is at customize your device and at the Select Plan state, I try to select different plans, error did not go away and did factory reset couple of times, still no progress

img-0078-1.jpg

Clover Station
img-0078-1.jpg (19.7 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered ramanaslv commented

Can you provide your merchant id?

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ramanaslv avatar image ramanaslv commented ·

PW7W46ES6ZRQ4

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered ramanaslv commented

Can you please clarify what that id is? I don't see any merchant, developer, device, or app with that id in the sandbox environment.

4 comments
10 |2000

Frank from developer-relations, solved the issue, I got question, For Clover Station Solo Developer Kit, what is USB debug port/cable type.

Thank you for your response.

0 Likes 0 ·
ramanaslv avatar image ramanaslv David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Now Clover Station Solo changed alot, compared to 2018 Solo, Looks cable is mirco, but it not fitting, is is micro A or mircro B cable. The link you sent me, does not tell which cable it is. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes 0 ·

I found the port micro port, it is other side of regular ports. Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Toby Miller avatar image
Toby Miller answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I am experiencing the same issue. I was writing about it on another thread: https://community.clover.com/questions/33492/http-499-application-when-i-try-to-choose-payment.html?childToView=35077#answer-35077

I am using Wifi for the initial setup.

2 comments
10 |2000

Toby Miller avatar image Toby Miller commented ·
If it helps with context this is happening to me an a reassociated 2016 station dev kit.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Writing about it in one thread is sufficient, please.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community