question

mohit avatar image
mohit asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

How to get the saved orders in the orders App?

I am using webhook to access the API and currently both the orders which are currently being placed and which are saved both are having the same flag for both state and paymentState, i.e. "OPEN". It becomes difficult to guess the orders which are saved and I just need the orders which are saved by the user. Is there a way to do so? I have read the documentation and checked the API response multiple times and I am using https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/v3/merchants/{mId}/orders/{orderId} for getting order details of a single order.

OrdersREST APIPayments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Can you clarify what you mean by "I just need the orders which are saved by the user"?

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mohit avatar image mohit commented ·

In the clover station from the Register App either the user can pay for an order or save the order. So after the order is saved it moves to the ORDERS app with the status OPEN which is the same while creation of orders. So how to differentiate between the two? And I need the ones which are saved in the ORDERS app with the status OPEN.

screenshot-from-2021-09-07-17-39-19.png

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Sorry, my previous response was incorrect. I am not clear on the difference between a saved order and an order that is created but not saved as both appear to be displayed in the orders app. I will have to look into this.

6 comments
10 |2000

mohit avatar image mohit commented ·
okay so, is my question clear now? I have to get the saved orders and in the response, while the order is being created and saved there is no difference.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ mohit commented ·
Orders are auto-saved in register.
0 Likes 0 ·
mohit avatar image mohit David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Okay so, I want something from the JSON response to distinguish when its saved and order is in currently being created. Which API does this?
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community