question

chrisincolor avatar image
chrisincolor asked Richelle Herrli answered

How to update the OS on my Clover Station 2018 and Clover Flex that is in Sandbox mode

Hi there,

I do not have the most recent software on my Clover Station 2018 and Clover Flex that is in Sandbox mode. How do I update to the latest version? I've tried under settings and it's saying it's on the latest version when in fact it is not...

Clover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Latest version of what? Providing details of what you are doing and expecting would be helpful. If you are expecting to have the latest version of Android on the device, that isn't how it works. Our devices have a custom version of Android and you can't update the OS - https://docs.clover.com/docs/clover-development-basics-android.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Richelle Herrli avatar image
Richelle Herrli answered

Each Clover device is on a hardened version of Android that remains the same for the device's lifecycle. This is true in both sandbox and production environments. You can find out the Android versioning of devices here.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community