question

Yossi avatar image
Yossi asked kd-clover answered

Clover Go api key and secret

Hi all,

I'm trying to run the remote-pay-android-example-pos app from clover's github but not able to build it. I noticed that there are two vars being used - mGoApiKey and mGoSecret - where do I receive these values from?

Thanks.
API TokenClover Go
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cdcilley avatar image
cdcilley answered
You need to request those keys from semi-integrations@clover.com.

You may have already done this, but before asking for your keys you'll need to...
  • You'll need to create a developer account at www.clover.com/developers
  • On that page you'll see a link to create a sandbox developer account and order your developer kit at sandbox.dev.clover.com/developers
  • On the sandbox site within your Developer account you'll also need to create a test Merchant account against which you can use your development CloverGo device.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

fredrueda avatar image
fredrueda answered
I need the mGoApiKey and MgoSecret help
10 |2000

kd-clover avatar image
kd-clover answered
@fredrueda - reach out to semi-integrations@clover.com for more details on your integration and request for key/secret.
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community