question

Rohit Bhardwaj avatar image
Rohit Bhardwaj asked Jeffrey Blattman commented

Adding custom modifications to LineIntem using SDK

Hello,

I'm trying to create LineItems using the SDK and I'm able to create and update LineItems. The problems is that I get stuck while adding custom modifications. My clover app doesn't create or uses items from the Inventory. It is getting really difficult for me to add a custom LineItem Modification.

I tried using the orderConnector.addLineItemModification(orderId, lineItemId, modifier) but it didn't work neither it throws any exception. I have read many tickets here on the community and nothing helps me because those are not related to custom modifications without using Modifiers and Modifier Groups from the Inventory. I want to add custom modifications to the lineItems because I want to add it to the Order and want it printed on the Order and Payment receipts along with the Modifier Groups.

Is there any solution available for custom modifications? Please help me out. Need a solution to achieve this. Thanks!

OrdersClover Android SDKLineItemsModifiersCustom Modifiers
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Including your arguments to the call, the specific error, and log (logcat) for the problem would help.

0 Likes 0 ·
Rohit Bhardwaj avatar image Rohit Bhardwaj Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Since there is a 2000 character limit, I have added the code to the file. line_item_modification.txtThe attached file has the code which I use to create the lineItems and also assign modifications to a lineItem. As mentioned in the question, I don't get any errors or exceptions thrown by the application when the modification is implemented. I'm sure it is not applying modifications because I cannot see it in the Orders app or in the REST API response. This is what I can share it with you because again no exceptions thrown by these lines of code.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·
Including your arguments to the call, the specific error, and log (logcat) for the problem would help.
0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community