question

eejai42 avatar image
eejai42 asked c716524 answered

Complete Clover Schema

Is there any way to get a complete schema for the clover data model? It can be in virtually any format. There are model schemas next to specific API Methods, but I'd rather not have to go through each method to copy/paste these sample schemas into a single, comprehensive model.

It would be VERY helpful to have 1, consolidated, complete schema. It could be:
  1. json sample data (for a complete sample merchant or something)
  2. xml schema (Xsd)
  3. json schema (jsd)
  4. DBML (C#)
  5. Sql Script (to create a MySQ, Postgress, SqlServer database)
  6. Xlsx with tabs for every table in the database
  7. Anything really
It can be literally anything - but having a complete representation of the data-model would be extremely helpful.

Thanks in advance, I look forward to any guidance that you can provide.
REST APIDeveloper Pay API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rmgas avatar image
rmgas answered
I just emailed support about this also. I wrote my app a while ago and had to code in my classes by hand. I still run into issues here and there but I'd prefer to use Clover-provided class definitions.

If they provide one to me in email, I'll relay it to you.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rmgas avatar image
rmgas answered Dan commented
This was Clover's answer... verbatum.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Clover Support. We are more than happy to assist you with your question. No, we don't.

Thank you,
Clover support
1 comment
10 |2000

Dan avatar image Dan ♦ commented ·

Was that sent to dev@clover.com?

0 Likes 0 ·
c716524 avatar image
c716524 answered
I would like to extend on this question that for understanding what information is retrievable it would be very useful, to have a FULL explanation of what information is collected. For example when you check the order part of the data model ( https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/api_docs/#!/orders/CreateOrder) it's really tedious to find out by oneself what each field means and what values are possible. It even hinders the development of ideas on how to make use of the information available. The documentation is unfortunately quite poor in this context. Is there any plan to provide more explanations?
10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community