question

4leaflabs avatar image
4leaflabs asked Alan commented

Testing Changes to Android SDK Auth Token Generation in Sandbox

Hi,

Thanks for the email notice re: changes to the auth token for Android app on the Clover device. This is important for us to manage correctly.

Is there a way to enable this change on the sandbox environment right away so that we can validate our fixes before the switch gets flipped on 4/15. Would be preferable to have a seamless transition for our merchants.

Thanks!

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Danielle Cox avatar image Danielle Cox commented ·

What is the change? Auth tokens are not working for me on sandbox at all any more?

0 Likes 0 ·
Alan avatar image Alan commented ·

@Camp Cox Consultants Did you find a fix for this? After reinstalling my sandbox apk, my auth tokens are no longer working either. My issue: https://devask.clover.com/question/73...

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered

You can code against it right now in sandbox. The potential for the CloverAuth.authenticate() call to timeout exists in all environments today. The suggested change is more of a good coding practice that should have been there in the first place but we have not until now made explicit.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community