question

dda avatar image
dda asked dda commented

user login missing on genymotion emulator

I don't see the bottom Clover navigation bar, so how do I log out and log back in as a different employee?

EmulatorEmployees
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered dda commented

Yes, you are right we have a bug. When you create a screen size matching Clover Mobile / Mini, the lock button does not appear. If you create a device with a screen size matching Clover Station, you will get the lock button. Unfortunately, the docs don't spell that out directly, but if you click through to this page,

https://docs.clover.com/build/android...

You can see the screen specs for Clover Station. As a workaround, you can create a new emulator with those specs.

I will file an internal issue to get this fixed.

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dda avatar image dda commented ·

Yes, I know. We have the Dev Kit which displays the employee name and lock button but this is not present in the emulator. I have tested a couple different emulator configurations but neither has displayed the lock button nor employee name. the barcode scanning icon in lower left is also missing.

0 Likes 0 ·

Genymotion Emulator: Google Nexus 7 - 4.4.4 - API19 - 800x1280 213 dpi

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Updated answer, thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·

thanks, that works.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community