question

skodama avatar image
skodama asked Miguel Deactivated commented

Cannot access Orders (status code: 403 App doesn't have required permission: ORDERS_R)

My app is not able to read the Orders data with the exception com.clover.sdk.v1.ForbiddenException: status code: 403 App doesn't have required permission: ORDERS_R.

I've found a similar incident at Permission Error "app does not have permission ORDERS_R" but the solution provided there did not work in my case.

My app is in the sandbox account and the other apps that I have created before is working fine without any permission problem.

I have created the app via regular app creation flow (not the quick create app flow, because I could not create the app via quick create. The "Create Quick App" button stays disabled even after filling out all the fields).

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Did the app have the correct permissions when first installed? If not, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the app for the appropriate permissions to be requested.

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi @miguel,

No it didn't, so I have uninstalled and installed the app for a couple of times (tried both from the web and at the terminal) but it didn't work. I even created a new app and tried the uninstall/install following the advice at the comment in the other question.

However, when I came in this morning and uninstalled and installed the app, it worked this time. I confirmed that the permissions are recognized correctly even after sideloading the app from AndroidStudio.

Did you do anything?

0 Likes 0 ·

I didn't make any changes on my end.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community