question

ivan-garcia avatar image
ivan-garcia asked ivan-garcia commented

Notifications Stopped Working

Hello,

Do you have any problem in the api.clover.com server? I was using notifications through the REST API and they were working fine until yersterday.

Today I don't receive any notification in my app.

6 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Can you do an adb logcat | grep -i push and make it available on pastebin.com?

0 Likes 0 ·
ivan-garcia avatar image ivan-garcia commented ·

Hi Jeff,

I really have problems with the adb. I get always adb out of date using Genymotion. I have updated Genymotion settings for using the Android SDK. But I have this answer:

• waiting for device - error: unknown host service error: unknown host service
  • waiting for device - ADB server didn't ACK
  • failed to start daemon * error: error:
0 Likes 0 ·

Without logs there's not much I can do. You're going to need to work your problems w/ ADB at some point. It's absolutely essential if you want to develop on Android.

0 Likes 0 ·
ivan-garcia avatar image ivan-garcia commented ·

It was a problem with my $ANDROID_HOME and $PATH variables. Here is the result of the logcat in pastebin: http://pastebin.com/1Ti7rPtG

And without pastebin:

I/ActivityManager( 593): Start proc com.android.smspush for service com.android.smspush/.WapPushManager: pid=845 uid=10055 gids={50055}

0 Likes 0 ·

That log message is not related to Clover's notification. Setting environment variables on your development box will have no effect on how the Clover device receives push notifications.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community