question

polert34 avatar image
polert34 asked hitseri answered

Trouble with Insurance Software Tool on Clover OS

Hey everyone, I've been encountering an issue with an insurance software tool on my Clover OS. It seems to be running slowly and sometimes crashes unexpectedly. I've tried reinstalling the software, but the problem persists. Has anyone else experienced similar issues or have any suggestions for troubleshooting? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Clover Android SDKClover Miniclover developer community
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

polet22 avatar image
polet22 answered polet22 edited

Dealing with software issues can be frustrating. Ensure that your Clover OS meets the minimum system requirements for the insurance software. I've been using the UIF insurance tool that I have integrated through clover in past month and have had a great experience that meet with Clover OS requirement.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cassiebratt avatar image
cassiebratt answered cassiebratt edited

Hello, Mary Kay InTouch

I hear you! Running a slow and crashing insurance program can be frustrating. Reinstalling wasn't the fix, but others on Clover OS might have insights. Try searching clover OS forums and Clover OS issues.

10 |2000

henrykang avatar image
henrykang answered

An annoying side effect of using an insurance application is when it crashes or runs slowly. Although reinstalling didn't work, maybe someone else using Clover OS has any ideas. Have a look at the Clover OS forums and any concerns related to Clover OS.

candy clicker

10 |2000

hitseri avatar image
hitseri answered

great it looks informed

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community