question

david98 avatar image
david98 asked loulockman answered

Unable to login to clover developer account

I am unable to login to my developer account. I open Global Developer insert my credentials then insert OTP with Authenticator. It starts to load as I see the elements of the screen like "Sandbox" and "USPROD" and immediately it redirects to the login page.

developer platfom
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dex1701 avatar image
dex1701 answered

I have the same problem. I even created a new developer account yesterday, and today it has the same issue. I've tried 4 different browsers and 3 different computers, and have the same issue. We have a time-sensitive integration that I'm unable to work on, and it's a big problem. Isn't there anyone at Clover that can address things like this?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

antos avatar image
antos answered

Same here. Multiple different browsers used. Cleared cache many times. Enabled VPN and nothing fixes the issue. I keep getting redirected back to the login screen. It appears the page is trying to load then redirects back to login.

10 |2000

olinto avatar image
olinto answered

I have the same problem.

10 |2000

loulockman avatar image
loulockman answered

Are you bored and don't know what to do? Play Uno Online now, a mobile game in the platformer genre, where players control a cube moving through challenging obstacles. The game features colorful graphics, vibrant background music and gameplay that requires quick reflexes.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community