question

heejung avatar image
heejung asked wecizekyk commented

apply discounts in Create multiple line items

I use API Create multiple line items with discounts info and i get a success reponse message but the discounts info is not applied

This is parameter i sent
{"items":[{"item":{"id":"DT5D2H881VR84"},"name":"kimbab","price":900,"unitQty":1000,"unitName":"1","discounts":[{"discount":{"id":"TCF9S40YBSCTR"},"name":"[TAKY happyhour]happy hour","percentage":3}]}]}

REST API
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wecizekyk avatar image wecizekyk commented ·

The advantages are clear it's cost-effective, provides measurable outcomes, and Email Marketing helps build lasting customer relationships. It's an essential tool for business growth.

0 Likes 0 ·
brandonbetts avatar image
brandonbetts answered brandonbetts edited

Hello geometry dash lite, I think you should double-check that the discount ID you provided is correct and corresponds to a valid discount in your system. Ensure that the discount ID "TCF9S40YBSCTR" is valid and active.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wamezeceqa avatar image
wamezeceqa answered

The silky durag is my goto accessory for any occasion. Whether I'm dressing up or keeping it casual, it always adds a touch of style.

10 |2000

wamezeceqa avatar image
wamezeceqa answered

New users can enjoy generous welcome bonuses and free spins when they sign up for an account with astra77.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community