question

mrphantastik avatar image
mrphantastik asked

Clover API

I have a customer asking some questions about Clover API. Can someone please help me with the questions below?

They are asking if Clover API has a “customer account vaulting feature”? Since we don't store credit card numbers on our platform. All credit card number and information are passing to merchant company to verify and confirm to create a credit card token to store in their system, and Braintree has feature to create accounts for each customer account with each vault.

1 - Braintree has Vault all customer cards and transactions under same account, like digital wallet, and we can easily manage and post charge through tokens. Does Clover have the same features?

2 – Do you know if credit card tokens can be transferred to Clover?

Also, they tell me that AVS should only be charged first time the card is used, and once it is stored in a token, AVS is not needed. Can you please confirm this on our end?

API Token
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community