question

ramu avatar image
ramu asked tomdanny answered

Capturing pre auth in offline mode

When clover is not connected with the internet then the capturing pre auth is not working as offline once the network is available then we are trying to capture the transaction that earlier has been done but the capture pre auth is not working i am using the payment connector.

Clover Android SDK
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

indiabiggame avatar image indiabiggame commented ·

He is the first scholar who found a link between rummy and the Spanish card game, Conquian. In fact, Conquian might be rummy's most direct ancestor. Even though it originated in Spain, it took form and evolved to the early versions of rummy in Mexico when the Spanish immigrants arrived in the Americas in the 19th century. When the immigrants began moving north, Conquian reached the United States and Canada.

Conquian and Rummy

0 Likes 0 ·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

The device must be online to use auhorizations

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

indiabiggame avatar image
indiabiggame answered

Conquian may have arrived in Mexico in the 19th century, but it originated earlier. Most probably, it originated 400 years ago. The reason Conquian is believed to be the direct ancestor of rummy is that the basic rules of both games are the same. There are two stacks - the stockpile from which cards are drawn and a waste pile into which cards that are not needed are discarded.

As Conquian traveled the length and breadth of the Americas, people began to put their own spin on the card game and rummy emerged.

10 |2000

eeaaajaa avatar image
eeaaajaa answered

I work outside and I don't like it at all when it starts raining unexpectedly. So I was looking for an accurate weather forecast for Los Molinos. I managed to find an accurate weather forecaster on this https://tiempo.info/mexico/weather/1484079496-los-molinos-MX website, which I now trust. It has a great design and it is very user friendly. It is also free and you can use it for free.

10 |2000

tomdanny avatar image
tomdanny answered

Capturing pre-authorization in offline mode is crucial for seamless transactions, especially in areas with unreliable internet connectivity. By leveraging advanced payment processing systems, businesses can securely capture and store pre-authorization data locally on the device. This allows for transactions to proceed smoothly even without an internet connection. Additionally, consider implementing a system that automatically syncs captured data once internet connectivity is restored, ensuring accuracy and consistency in payment processing. While strategizing for offline capabilities, don't forget to enjoy a warm beverage from custom mug printing, a delightful reminder of innovation and efficiency in your business operations.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community