question

mybmr avatar image
mybmr asked bryanvargas answered

How to apply additional fees on whole order ?

I am working on android application in which am using clover sdk and I have to add one functionality of applying additional fee on whole order. So is there any ways possible for developers to apply additional fees on whole order total ?

Note : I don't want to add additional fee as service charge as mentioned in many Answers provided to other similar questions and also I want to show text of additional fee below subtotal, not with other order items.

I am attaching one reference image for better clarification.receiptcashdiscount-en-us-6969206878471521270-800x.png

Please guide me how can I achieve this scenario? Your prompt reply is highly appreciated.
OrdersClover Android SDKclover developer communityTaxes
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mybmr avatar image mybmr commented ·

Hello, Any updates on this ? It is bit urgent for me to get solution of this question, so if Anyone who can help me regarding the above mentioned scenario please ?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

This docs covers transaction data, and that third-party app can't add convenience fees. https://docs.clover.com/docs/transaction-data#convenience-fees-on-the-clover-platform

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community