question

shivprakash avatar image
shivprakash asked shivprakash published

Unable to create an APP on US PROD it's redirecting to signin page.

Unable to create a app on US prod . It keeps on redirecting to login page. Its been more than 2 weeks we are unable to get any support.

clover developer communityOAuthdeveloper platfom
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered bryanvargas edited

can you secure message what email you are using to log into the developer page? I am seeing an email and a app in draft in PROD

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shivprakash avatar image
shivprakash answered

Hi Bryan,

we are using integrations@bumatechnology.com . when I click on US PROD is redirecting to login page. screenshot-2024-02-01-at-42348-am.png

10 |2000

shivprakash avatar image
shivprakash answered bryanvargas commented

Hi Bryan,

We need to connect client account to integrate Orders , inventory etc to callback url of Celigo integrator.io/connection/oauth2.0

link : https://docs.celigo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360054613551-Set-up-an-OAuth-2-0-HTTP-connection-to-Clover

link : https://docs.celigo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055266752-Set-up-a-connection-to-Clover

5 comments
10 |2000

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
it looks like you only created a sandbox account and not a PROD account. What link did you use to create your account?
0 Likes 0 ·
bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ shivprakash commented ·

can you send me the console network log when you click on USPROD

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community