question

stephaniea515 avatar image
stephaniea515 asked joegagne edited

Tips not showing up on report

Hi,

Trying to figure out where the error is with tips not showing up on reports. For reference, one food and beverage outlet (Outlet A) that generated 60k in sales only had $87 reported in tips, total. There were several other F&B outlets, each averaging between 8-10k in grats, with similar total revenue. Statistically its not possible that 8 other outlets averaged the same amount in tips and Outlet A only did $87. What could have been the issue with the programming? This was over the course of 5 days with 4 Clovers allocated per F&B outlet.

Thanks!

Clover Mobile
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

parquet76 avatar image
parquet76 answered jamesfreed edited

Seems odd, based on the limited information you have provided, but this isn't the place to ask. This forum is for third party developers that need help using Clovers APIs etc. Contact Clover support and tell them exactly what report you are running. I would have proof of it being incorrect before calling them (actually go through a orders manually for the merchant in question and add the order I'd and tip amount into a spreadsheet or something).

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jamesfreed avatar image jamesfreed commented ·

Really helpful for me. tunnel rush

0 Likes 0 ·
joegagne avatar image
joegagne answered joegagne edited

Hey guys, have you ever faced the frustration of tips not showing up on your report? It can be really annoying. Sometimes, despite putting in the effort, those crucial tips just don't seem to make it into the final draft. That's where services like the one at https://literaturereviewwritingservice.com/literary-analysis/ come in handy. They specialize in helping you craft top-notch reports, ensuring that all your tips are not only included but also presented effectively. I've used their services before, and they've really helped me out of tight spots.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community