question

David Warner avatar image
David Warner asked bryanvargas answered

I am unable to create a US-EU multi-region account

I am unable to create a US-EU multi-region account. I currently have a clover.com account with the email address id-supersign-cloud@lge.com. I tried using the same email address to register for a Clover account for the EU region (eu.clover.com). But I saw an error message that said, "Invalid claim state."

I thought about the notion of a session problem as a potential solution to this problem. I tried the procedure in a different browser and closed all open tabs associated with the account in order to troubleshoot. I've made several efforts, but the error message keeps coming up.

How do I go about fixing this problem? Anything you could do to help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

David Warner

(Provident Botanico)

USB Pay Display
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

Can you email developer-relations@devrel.clover.com to see if they can override the claim state and provide you a link to claim the account.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community