question

syed avatar image
syed asked ramses answered

Cannot be able to assign ach token to customer or you say card on file

I am on the dev envoirment and try to save ach token to customer using the following apis:

first I created the token and then the create a ccustomer the token Source but it is giving me the following error:

- pre-Authorization not supported.

Is there any way to save the ACH token to customer for future user ?
Payments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered syed commented

Is there another merchant you can try on?

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

syed avatar image syed commented ·
even I cannot see the enable pre-auth button from the merchant dashboard

0 Likes 0 ·
syed avatar image
syed answered

No, I have just created a clover test merchant and then the app with the payment permission, this works fine with the testing card and also created the ach token but when I want to assign that ACH token to the customer source it gives

"pre-Authorization not supported".

10 |2000

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered syed commented

Email developer-relations@devrel.clover.com to see if they can enable pre-authorization for your test merchant for ach token testing

1 comment
10 |2000

syed avatar image syed commented ·

Ok, I send them a mail.Do you have any idea what should be the problem?

0 Likes 0 ·
ramses avatar image
ramses answered

Hello I have the same problem is there any solution ?

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community