question

sedor1 avatar image
sedor1 asked bryanvargas answered

Duo Printer connection Failed

I’ve been using my new Clover Duo Gen 2 for about 2 months and all of a sudden the clover printer says connection failed. Everything prints perfect to the kitchen just not at the station. I’ve deleted the printer que, reset the device, done a hard restart, and even deleted the printer from the printer app. Then tried to add a receipt printer but the system will not find it. I’ve unplugged it from the bottom of the screen then reinstalled and nothing. Wiggled the cord to see if it was a bad connection under the printer nothing. I’m at a loss. How could this printer go bad when it doesn’t ever get moved or touched unless adding paper.

Print
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

Are you a Clover merchant? This forum is for developers that build apps on our platform to get development assistance. If you are a Clover merchant you should contact Clover support for assistance. Clover support can also assist in getting you a replacement if warranty is covered.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community