question

pavan avatar image
pavan asked pavan commented

I am testing apk from production with client but i am getting issue

C:\fakepath\imgpsh_fullsize (5).jpg I am testing my application with client on production for that i just increase version code, name and then sign apk and upload same in developer dashboard. But problem is here client tries to update new version it says installing but din't update so we have to uninstall then install new version. Is anything we are missing or something is wrong let me know if u need additional info. When i click on install it disables with installing text but don't see any progress or notification attached screen for same Here clover team anoounced that devask site will be read only till 17th may from 10 the may so please assist me before this becomes read only we don't have that much time to hold the update

https://devask.clover.com/question/78...

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pavan avatar image pavan commented ·

@Sam can u please look in to this? is it issue or anything else? we are stuck for this please reply, we want to push update.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

pavan avatar image
pavan answered

I got this we are in some confusion regarding update installation where clover app market install click only initiate download we have to click on top installing notification from which navigated to app updater where we have to click on install now to complete the install process.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community