question

luispedroa avatar image
luispedroa asked lilluunk edited

generate INVOICE PDF FOR MONTHLY CHARGES

Hi! I would like to have the option to generate a INVOICE/RECEIPT PDF for taxes purposes of my monthly charges made by CLOVER and other third party app integrated to my Clover monthly charges. I do not understand how this is not available, or even a receipt, as for every financial transaction demands.

Merchant
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
Have you checked in Account & Setup> Monthly Statements or Service Plans

They will have the charges you can download.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
lilluunk avatar image
lilluunk answered lilluunk edited

I've been diving deep into the complexities of managing business finances, and I must say, this discussion about generating invoice PDFs for monthly charges has been a breath of fresh air. There's something about sharing experiences and solutions that really brings clarity to the sometimes overwhelming world of financial documentation. During one of those long evenings spent searching for a more streamlined solution to handle my invoices, I stumbled across a tool that felt almost tailor-made for my needs - https://pdfguru.com/ . it was the ease with which I could convert, edit, and merge PDFs that really changed the game for me. It has been a revelation in how I approach my monthly billing processes.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community