question

jodijazz avatar image
jodijazz asked bryanvargas commented

Clover Flex printing long receipts with info that appears to be the kitchen order info.

356401366-942149137019376-3952401610689000287-n.jpgWhen using the CLover Flex and a customer prints their copy of the receipt, it prints the normal looking payment receipt, a long space and then what appears to be the order that would print out for a kitchen . This last part doesn't need to be given to the customer and it's a huge waste of paper. On the Flex settings, we can't find anything else to turn off or uncheck to stop that extra order info from printing out.

Clover FlexPrint
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

Are you a Clover merchant? This forum is for developers that build apps on our platform to get development assistance. If you are a Clover merchant you should contact Clover support for assistance.

Also look into your printing settings to see if you have blank spaces in the receipt. Setup> Payment Receipts and Setup>Order Receipts

0 Likes 0 ·
jodijazz avatar image jodijazz bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
Ah, clearly, I am in the wrong place. But I know I found a Clover support forum previously. Thank you for the message.
0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
bjdalfol avatar image
bjdalfol answered bryanvargas commented

Hello jodijazz !

Did they ever figure this out for you at Clover? I cannot find where to turn it off and I feel like it must be in the code in the backend of the system. Please let me know. Thanks!

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

look into your printing settings to see if you have blank spaces in the receipt. Setup> Payment Receipts and Setup>Order Receipts

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community