question

mrajpara avatar image
mrajpara asked bryanvargas answered

Account verification fields not saving information

Hello,

I need some help with my developer account. I created a dev account and would like to test it in sandbox mode. However, when I enter my information for account verification and press save, the fields are still unpopulated with my information. The boxes remain empty as if I had not entered anything or pressed save. I cannot apply for account verification due to this issue. Help would be appreciated.

clover developer community
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

juanitaboyle avatar image juanitaboyle commented ·

I think you need to contact the admin to have them review your application,

0 Likes 0 ·
pattersonw4 avatar image pattersonw4 commented ·

Browser or device issue: Clear your browser cache and cookies, or try accessing the account verification fields from a different browser or device. Sometimes, outdated data or a technical glitch in the browser can prevent information from being saved properly.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

As of now, account verification is not supported in Sandbox. There is no need to get verified in Sandbox as this is only for testing purposes. Account verification is important with your Production Developer Account.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community