question

coder12 avatar image
coder12 asked bryanvargas commented

Atomic Order not Opening on Dev Device but Opens on Web Dashboard

Hi, I have a clover mini and since I updated to atomic order, I am unable to open the orders on the clover dev device but they open fine on the web dashboard. One example of this is order ID G2K9K28JHEKHT. I Know state isn't required for atomic order but is there a specific way to make it visible on the device. After a factory reset, I get the error message "Error: the current order has been deleted".

OrdersREST APIClover Minisemi-integrations
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
All orders should be able to sync with the device. Please attempt to resync the device and try again.
0 Likes 0 ·
coder12 avatar image coder12 bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
Hi thanks for the response, I have tried syncing it and resetting the device but nothing works. The register app seems to crash as soon as I open it and I cannot closeout the batch of orders. The device is connected to wifi but is acting as if it is not connected.

When I open the register app for the first time after a reboot I get the following error message:
There was an error creating a new order. This issue has been reported.

The device seems to be getting all the new orders I create in the order app on the mini, but when I click them I get the error:

Error: The current order has been deleted.

Even though I can view the order perfectly fine in the clover dev dashboard. The order is created through atomic order and the isHidden is set to false as well.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
coder12 avatar image
coder12 answered bryanvargas commented

Upon further debug, I discovered that the atomic order endpoint creates orders with an 'OPEN' state. The clover mini dev device only works showing orders with a state 'open'. Is there any way to fix this? is that how it is intended?

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
You said that the device is connected to wifi but it is acting like it is not connected? Is the device showing offline but connected? There might need to be a device update. Check the notification bar to see if there are any pending updates.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community