question

Bejoy Nair avatar image
Bejoy Nair asked lilly Deactivated commented

In which countries Clover is working in Europe market?

Hi I am trying to create test merchants for UK, Ireland, Germany and Poland. I am able to create Merchant for UK and my apps are working fine for this Merchant. But not able to create working Merchants for other countries, getting an error of country code. Could anyone tell me whether Germany, Ireland and Poland are supported by Clover or not.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lilly avatar image lilly commented ·

As a general note, you should focus on testing and developing apps for the UK and Ireland outside of the US for now, especially if you are planning on launching within a month or two.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

lilly avatar image
lilly Deactivated answered lilly Deactivated commented

We currently support the UK and Ireland and you should be able to create test merchant accounts without a problem. Could you please elaborate on the error you are getting when creating an Ireland test merchant?

We are currently in the process of expanding to Germany and Poland which is why you see the options in the dropdown menu but it seems we still have some bugs to work out on our end - I was able to produce an error regarding not being able to find a free subscription for the app Star Printers. Is this what you are getting as well?

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Bejoy Nair avatar image Bejoy Nair commented ·

Thanks Lilly for answering the question. Yes I am getting same error of free subscription for Poland and Germany. I am able to create test Merchant for UK and Ireland.

0 Likes 0 ·
lilly avatar image lilly commented ·

Great - thanks for bringing this to our attention! I will work with our team to correct the Germany and Poland error.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community