question

gleafy19 avatar image
gleafy19 asked wakanda954 answered

my clover station pro machine keeps rebooting by itself

Hello Everyone,

we have a clover station pro system for 2 and half year.

today the machine just kept rebooting every 30 minutes. even we changed the reboot time it doesn't work.

and the massage showed that to comply with PCI security guidelines, this device must reboot at least once every 24 hours.

I tried reboot it by ourselves so it wont automatically reboot, it Still just keeps looping, showing the Clover logo over and over, flashing it on the screen..

Any advice would be appreciated.

Clover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

cmexcorp avatar image
cmexcorp answered

It always have this little issue due to lack of maintenance and run into issues during the weekend.

Very upset and frustrated, and no one share what needs to be done as well.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

theherdgroup avatar image
theherdgroup answered

I am having the same issues. All payments are still processed as normal but going to que were they are "unprocessed". Should I Continue to take payments?

10 |2000

Dan avatar image
Dan answered

Folks this is a known issue, it's being looked you can see on Clover's status page.

10 |2000

chendlers12 avatar image
chendlers12 answered rhajr edited

I have experienced the same. How to fix it? Thanks fnf

1 comment
10 |2000

rhajr avatar image rhajr commented ·

Try hard rebooting it, worked for me

Also some other store, I think it was Gritr Sports(not sure but I think so at least) had similar issue and folks there told me the same - just do a hardreboot

0 Likes 0 ·
lucianscott avatar image
lucianscott answered lucianscott edited

Power cycle the device by disconnecting and reconnecting the power source. This can help reset the system. If the problem persists, performing a factory reset may be necessary. Keep in mind that a factory reset will erase all data on the device, so ensure you have a backup.

10 |2000

wells avatar image
wells answered

Thank you! Had an error and thought to turn it off and on again, didn't occur to me that it's on the card reader! threes js

10 |2000

klarab avatar image
klarab answered

Contact support: Reach out to Clover's customer support team for assistance. They have specialized knowledge and can guide you through troubleshooting steps specific to your device. They may also be able to provide insights or solutions for the continuous rebooting issue small world cup

10 |2000

wakanda954 avatar image
wakanda954 answered

There are a few causes for your problem including unstable power supply, full memory capacity, and so on. Make sure you are using the latest version of Clover. donkey kong

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community