question

hkkramer01 avatar image
hkkramer01 asked wearochre answered

Do I have to be clover certified to intergrate with CLOVER's POS?

I have a software platform do I have to be certified to integrate wtih CLOVER?

we have hundreds of food trucks with MOBILE Apps and we want to give them a CLOVER device, and their mobile app will send the order to clover.

That is my first question:

Second: how do i get certified with CLOVER?

Clover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

I would suggest reading our Semi-Integration section: https://docs.clover.com/docs/payments-integration-overview

Once you read through there, you can email developer-relations@devrel.clover.com.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

soffiobrand avatar image
soffiobrand answered

However, if you are simply looking to integrate with Clover's POS system without developing an app, you can still do so without being Clover certified. Clover provides APIs and SDKs that allow developers to build integrations with the Clover platform.

https://soffio.pk/

10 |2000

wearochre avatar image
wearochre answered

That's a beautiful description of Pakistani children's dresses during festive occasions and celebrations. Pakistani culture strongly emphasizes dressing up for special events, and this tradition also extends to children. Traditional Pakistani clothing for children often reflects the country's rich cultural heritage, with various styles, colors, and embellishments.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community