question

jlarou1916 avatar image
jlarou1916 asked bryanvargas answered

Accounts Receiveable

Invoicing needs to have an accounts receivable credit and debit feature for restaurants. I have guests that house charge. I tender the check to house charge payment key (accts. rec.)and then invoice the department to be paid. When they pay it comes back as a sale again. I understand the system is closing the check when I tender to house charge and then when I invoice its creating the sale again. Under this method when it then gets paid it comes in as a sale again. In other words its a double payment. I need the sale to be on the books the day it occurred not when its paid. With this invoicing system the sale occurs when the invoice is paid. How do you compare your sales from one year to the next? This needs to be fixed or an option for it not to be this way.

API Token
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

herrylauu avatar image
herrylauu answered

This is considered an asset on the company's balance sheet because it represents the amount of money that the company expects to receive in the future.

stumble guys

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

Are you a Clover merchant? Are you using a specific app? This forum is for developers that build apps on our platform to get development assistance. If you are a Clover merchant you should contact Clover support for assistance.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community