question

rickholt92 avatar image
rickholt92 asked diamondlockman answered

Api issues

Could someone please help me with this api I have e-commerce I gave my developer the keys our test transaction was successful but real cards won’t go through its with woo commerce as well if called maybe a developer can reach out to my developer this is fustrating I will post the error he is getting in another question

e-commerce api
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

advisesoft avatar image
advisesoft answered

I handed my developer the keys; our test transaction was successful. If called, maybe a developer can get in touch with my developer about this frustrating issue. I will submit the problem he is seeing in another query. dordle

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jessica112 avatar image
jessica112 answered bryanvargas edited

You have e-commerce. You have given your developer the keys. The test transaction was successful. Please wait about 1 day. After that, there are still no results, please go directly to the representative office

10 |2000

manion avatar image
manion answered

How did you get the parsed API data ? the API link gives RAW data only. at 0.45 cubes 2048

10 |2000

diamondlockman avatar image
diamondlockman answered diamondlockman edited

Test Environment vs. Live Environment. It's worth verifying if the successful test transaction was conducted in a test environment or a live production environment. Sometimes, the settings and configurations for test transactions and live transactions can differ, so it's essential to ensure that the correct environment is being used. geometry dash bloodbath

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community