question

caleb avatar image
caleb asked l-thomasson answered

How to update Clover apps

How can I determine what the latest version of the Clover apps are? I have a Station Duo devkit and the register version is 1.0-1580. Is that the latest version? I had an intent that had deprecated extras in it and was wondering whether I need to update.

Installed Versions:

Clover 1.0-2191
Clover services framework: 10
App updater: 1.0.-1195

Clover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered l-thomasson commented
Hello,

Any Clover native apps, such as the register app, will update automatically when any necessary changes are made to the APK. For any third party apps the developer would be the one managing the releases of new APKS with upgrades, bug fixes, etc. as they determine is necessary

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

caleb avatar image caleb commented ·
Are these the latest versions? Where can I see the latest available versions to confirm that my devices have been updated?
0 Likes 0 ·
l-thomasson avatar image l-thomasson ♦♦ caleb commented ·
The apps will automatically update if there is a necessary update and in the settings you can view the version that you have installed. I am not aware of a list of public information regarding latest versions of each application
0 Likes 0 ·
l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered

the issue should be resolved now.

Thanks

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community