question

ravirajagopal avatar image
ravirajagopal asked orangerocketdesign commented

Enabling webhook in production

Can anyone help me enable webhooks in production please. I would want to start seeing all the payloads. I have a webhook.site account where I am planning to capture all the payload in. I have my development team developing DataIntegration code from the payload which we capture. My number is +1 (402) 413-8592 if there is someone to help me get on a call.

Thanks and have a wonderful long weekend ahead !!

Ravi

REST APIOAuthWebhooks
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered orangerocketdesign commented

Hey, have you tried looking at our Clover Docs on Webhooks: https://docs.clover.com/docs/webhooks

After you set up the webhook on the webhook setup we have steps on where to put your webhook for configuring a callback URL. Please note, that Clover Docs will show as Sandbox for demonstrations but you will do it in prod and the steps are the same.

To configure a callback URL:

1. On the sandbox Developer Dashboard, click App Settings on the side-nav.
  2. On the App Settings page, click Webhooks.
  3. On the Edit Webhooks modal that appears, type your callback URL in the Webhook URL field.
  4. Click SEND VERIFICATION CODE. A POST request containing a verification code is sent to your callback URL.
  5. From the POST request, copy the verificationCode value, paste it into the Verification Code field, and then click VERIFY.
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

orangerocketdesign avatar image orangerocketdesign commented ·

This is NOT answered. There is no way to go into the production side and set up a webhook and have it tied to your POS. Though you should have that ability!

0 Likes 0 ·
ereny avatar image
ereny answered

in sandbox we can use ngrok to debug and find the verification code , but in the production phase there is no way to debug the webhook to find the verification code , please solve this problem it is too disappointment

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community