question

ackroo avatar image
ackroo asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

Report data for Merchant Id, Devices,

Is there any way in the clover prod developer dashboard to export a report that contains the merchant details and the devices the use? In the dashboard, in the left pane, under 'Your Apps' -> [our app name] -> 'Installs'. it displays a graph divided up by clover device. Hovering over the device I'm looking for displays the number of merchants but I want the actual MIDs for them. Is there a way to export that data. Even a data dump to csv would be fine.

I'm hoping not to have to make api calls for this.

Merchant
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

No, all of our APIs are merchant specific. If you have the Clover merchant id and a valid token for that merchant and your app with read merchant privileges you can obtain this data per merchant via the merchant endpoints (on phone right now and I don't have the exact endpoint, you should be able to find it easily).

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community