question

kumar avatar image
kumar asked

Need Urgent Help : CFP Station Pro | Failed Reason: "Custom activity cancelled by transition to remote-pay activity"

We are working on native integration android app on clover station pro tethered to clover mini.

Trying to create Custom activity and communicate from POS activity using

com.clover.cfp.connector.RemoteDeviceConnector

Current Scenario:

I could see the welcome screen flickering on clover mini whenever I try to create/communicate with CustomActivity

Note: Followed all the guidelines mentioned in the clover docs for CFP.

Again, removed all the remote-pay dependencies from the android project aswell.

Please find the below log trace : (Highlighted Error in Red below)

payload='{"inputOptions":[],"uiDirection":"ENTER","uiState":"STARTING_CUSTOM_ACTIVITY","uiText":"com.alekta.PosCustomActivity","method":"UI_STATE","version":1}', remoteSourceSDK='com.clover.internal.apps', remoteApplicationID='com.clover.remote.protocol.usb:1.0-432'}

2022-03-31 18:12:39.178 5532-5589/? I/AsyncRemoteMessageConduit: sendACK(AsyncRemoteMessageConduit.java:450)[PosUsbRemoteProtocolService-Bg-Thread]: sendACK: reason = null, message = RemoteMessage{id='2451', type=COMMAND, packageName='com.clover.remote.protocol.usb', method='ACTIVITY_RESPONSE', payload='{"action":"com.alekta.PosCustomActivity",

"failReason":"Custom activity cancelled by transition to remote-pay activity","resultCode":0,"method":"ACTIVITY_RESPONSE","version":1}',

remoteSourceSDK='com.clover.internal.apps', remoteApplicationID='com.clover.remote.protocol.usb:1.0-432'}

2022-03-31 18:12:39.197 5532-5589/? I/AsyncRemoteMessageConduit: sendACK(AsyncRemoteMessageConduit.java:450)[PosUsbRemoteProtocolService-Bg-Thread]: sendACK: reason = null, message = RemoteMessage{id='2452', type=COMMAND, packageName='com.clover.remote.protocol.usb', method='UI_STATE', payload='{"inputOptions":[],"uiDirection":"EXIT","uiState":"STARTING_CUSTOM_ACTIVITY","uiText":"com.alekta.PosCustomActivity","method":"UI_STATE","version":1}', remoteSourceSDK='com.clover.internal.apps', remoteApplicationID='com.clover.remote.protocol.usb:1.0-432'}

Clover Ministation pro
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community