question

thanhhai7621 avatar image
thanhhai7621 asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Welcome screen appears when calling api Get a payment (BETA) REST PAY DISPLAY API

Dear Team,

I have a problem with POS development.

When our POS is installed on the clover flex(2nd). Using REST PAY DISPLAY API

Then open the POS app on the flex device.

When any handler makes api call /v1/payments/{paymentId} and no API call welcome screen.

Then the welcome screen is displayed. Our POS will be not display on the screen.

In case of using postman to call the API /v1/payments/{paymentId}, the clover machine still displays the same welcome screen.

Similar APIs like refund/Void

+ /v1/payments/{paymentId}/refunds

+ /v1/payments/{paymentId}/void

Is there a method to handle the welcome screen not showing when calling these APIs:

+ /v1/payments/{paymentId}

REST APICloud Pay Display
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

You need to make an API call to show the welcome screen - https://docs.clover.com/docs/showing-the-welcome-screen

5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thanhhai7621 avatar image thanhhai7621 commented ·

Dear @

My wish is that when making the following API call, the welcome screen is not display.

The display of the welcome screen affects users of the POS software. it interrupts POS usage on device flex(2nd)

+ /v1/payments/{paymentId}

Is there any solution so that the welcome screen is not displayed?

Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ thanhhai7621 commented ·

Can you provide a video of what you are talking about? "Then the welcome screen is displayed. Our POS will be not display on the screen." Do you have a native POS, if so, I don't quite understand why ou would be using Rest Pay API (it is for remote integrations).

0 Likes 0 ·
thanhhai7621 avatar image thanhhai7621 David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Dear @

Here is the video I had this problem https://youtu.be/P8YSAV4Si-I

When we call API /v1/payments/{paymentId} for get information of payment.

We use Rest Pay API because the system needs to pay on ios, web and device flex(2nd).

Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community