question

shazad0304 avatar image
shazad0304 asked sebaxtz commented

getting 402 Payment Required with code 'incorrect_address' while adding card

"message" : "402 Payment Required" , "error" : { "type" : "card_error" , "code" : "incorrect_address" , "message" : "Token verification failed for token clv_***" }

whats the reason ? why am I getting this error

Payments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sebaxtz avatar image
sebaxtz answered sebaxtz commented

I was checking that these 3 customers already paid several times in the past with the same card, and all of them are saying the they re unable to pay now. I dont think all are missing their zip code.

Started happening few days before. Cards are VISAs starting with 4937, no problem with domestic customers at all.

thank you so much

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

What API calls are you making? The only thing that changed on our end is that when calling create/update customer we verify the card's zip. If these are existing customers they would not be impacted by this change (unless you are updating their card on file for some reason).

0 Likes 0 ·
sebaxtz avatar image sebaxtz David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
hey any update here ?

We got a new customer with an argentinian VISA card cant store his card, fails with incorrect_zip. We contacted him and he send us the bank statement, rechecked, and fails entering the right one. 4th case here with that foreign visas

thank you for your help

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ sebaxtz commented ·

Please send me the token you are attempting to save via email - david.marginian at clover.com. Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
sebaxtz avatar image
sebaxtz answered

Looks like that verification is failing..

I'm calling https://scl.clover.com/v1/customers to store a customer as usual

Existing customers with stored cards seems not impacted, however if I force it to create a new one fails with incorrect_zip.

thank you

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community