question

wsadiq avatar image
wsadiq asked wsadiq commented

Network Queue stuck in production

A couple of our clients have complained that their Network Q is getting stuck in production. They are not getting much response from Clover so they start reaching out to us. I am assuming that this is a queue of all calls to clover's apis that Clover SDK is making). Ofcourse our application (or for that matter any 3rd party application) cannot possibly or should not be able to cause this queue stop processing.

Has anybody'e else's clients brought this up. Our clients are claiming that this started happening last Thursday.

This is a fairly urgent matter that I think should be brought up to Clover's engineering but I am not sure it has gotten their attention.

Any guidance?

OrdersClover Android SDKsemi-integrations
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Thank you. Our engineering team is aware of the issue and we are working to get a solution as soon as possible. I will keep you updated.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wsadiq avatar image wsadiq commented ·

Thanks for your response David. If it helps at all, it seems like the multiple screenshots that have been shared with me all have this call at the top of the queue so I wonder if this is the culprit. Just thought it might be helpful. /v2/merchants/mId/customers/customerId/email_addresses v2/merchants/mId/customers/customerId/email_addresses

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ wsadiq commented ·
Yes, thank you, we are aware of the customers call being the issue.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

It looks like the fix for this issues was deployed earlier this morning.

10 |2000

nezco avatar image
nezco answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

We are still seeing the que built up issue. Are we certain this was deployed this morning?

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Yes, there could be something else going on. Is your device online? Have you contacted Clover support? They can check your queue and clear it if necessary.
0 Likes 0 ·
nezco avatar image
nezco answered wsadiq commented

All those, yes, support cannot clear the que, daily factory reset is the only solution… thought you said a fix was deployed this morning?

2 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Multiple merchants have confirmed the fix. You will need to contact support, something else may be going on in your case.
0 Likes 0 ·
wsadiq avatar image wsadiq David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Yup. All our merchants who were having this problem have confirmed that the Q has started clearing up.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community