question

relixo avatar image
relixo asked lilluunk answered

Can I create custom/private app for my own business?

Hello I am looking to create my own inventory/consignment management app solely only for my own business/clover account before I find a developer, I want to know can this be done?!

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered relixo commented

Yes, can you tell us a bit more about your app? Is it going to run on a Clover device or do you just need to use our REST APIs?

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

relixo avatar image relixo commented ·
Not 100% sure, what I do know is that I would need it to be something similar to Shopventory where all inventory management is on a seperate system but synced with Clover. I just wanted to see if was possible to hire a developer to create us our own app for the business just for us and NOT for the clover app market.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ relixo commented ·
Yes, it is possible. As a merchant, you have access to your own data via our API and merchant tokens (can be created from your merchant dashboard). If you need a native app it would have to go through our approval process but we have the concept of private apps (non Clover app market).
0 Likes 0 ·
relixo avatar image relixo commented ·

it’s kinda like a Shopventory in a sense but with more features? What do they use?

0 Likes 0 ·
oceansidesf avatar image
oceansidesf answered relixo commented

Have a lot of $$$.

I just had a custom app created and it cost $45,000 and doesn't work.

2 comments
10 |2000

Bryanne Vega avatar image Bryanne Vega commented ·
More than glad to resolve that pickle for you if you'd like.
0 Likes 0 ·
relixo avatar image relixo Bryanne Vega commented ·
I’m needing to crate my own “Shopventory” app with more features!
0 Likes 0 ·
Lukasz Wiktor avatar image
Lukasz Wiktor answered

Do you mind sharing what features are you missing in Shopventory?

I'm asking because I'm a developer. I've got some experience in inventory-related apps on Shopify. I'm now considering building apps for other e-commerce/POS platforms, including Clover.

10 |2000

lilluunk avatar image
lilluunk answered lilluunk edited

It's a testament to your commitment to excellence and dedication to serving your community. In the spirit of recognition and excellence, I'd like to recommend slidepeak.com/pitch-deck-design for anyone looking to elevate their presentation game. It specializes in pitch deck design services, helping businesses and individuals create visually stunning and impactful presentations. Their team of skilled designers understands the importance of capturing attention and conveying key messages effectively.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community