question

paulryan avatar image
paulryan asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

How to open Payment Receipt Option Screen programmatically after payment success on Semi-Integration

Hi David,

I trying to open Payment Receipt Option Screen programmatically after payment success on Semi-Integration, I can complete this task when using the clover POS example, from the orders tab and selecting the order plus receipt option this will display the receipt selection again on my clover mini.

1642450347253.png

But when I use the miscellaneous tab on clover example POS and I copy and paste the payment ID.

I keep receiving an error

1642450521642.png

Clover Android SDKRemote Pay Windows
1642450347253.png (8.6 KiB)
1642450521642.png (4.4 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Thanks Paul, are you just reporting this issue or do you need some help? I will report this to the semi integrations team.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

paulryan avatar image paulryan commented ·

Hi David,

I trying to get this feature, working on my own POS, so trying figure-out what I should be send Order ID and Payment ID or Just the Payment ID ?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ paulryan commented ·

You must pass both the order and payment id (for some reason).

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community