question

dan-s avatar image
dan-s asked Mark Mullan Deactivated commented

Cancel OnSaleResponse

Hello,

I'm working on a semi-integration using the USB Pay Display and a legacy application built on classic ASP. I'm using a Windows service to basically communicate between the Clover device and the database that the classic ASP application consumes.

For the most part, it works when I try to submit payments and when the credit card is paid, the OnSaleResponse fires successfully every time.

However, if the user presses Cancel on the clover device or the back button (which is essentially a cancel), it works the first time after the application starts but then stops subsequently. Essentially, it doesn't fire the OnSaleResponse event any more for a cancel or error event.

I've been spinning my wheels for a long time.

Any help would be appreciated.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mark Mullan avatar image Mark Mullan commented ·

Hi Dan,

Thanks for getting in touch. I can't reproduce the behavior you've described. Is cloverConnector.Dispose() ever being called? What version of the SDK are you using?

0 Likes 0 ·
dan-s avatar image dan-s commented ·

Hi Mark,

Thanks for responding.

I believe the version I'm using is 1.0 (at least that's what it said when I right-clicked the dll and went into properties).

Am I supposed to call cloverConnector.Dispose() somewhere?

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community