question

kapilk avatar image
kapilk asked kapilk commented

50MB APK Limit

We are getting an error message when trying to upload the apk to the clover sandbox market. Please see attached.

screen-shot-2021-12-14-at-100825-am.png

We were previously able to upload the apk with around 110MB size. Any idea what can be done to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Kapil

SandboxClover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

What is your developer/app id? I am guessing that may just be an inaccurate message in the UI.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kapilk avatar image
kapilk answered kapilk commented

App Id is YZXM26VP6HRJY

18 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Hmm, this is happening in sandbox? I don't see a single APK upload request for your app in the last month. I would just side-load the APK.
0 Likes 0 ·
kapilk avatar image kapilk David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Yes, it is happening in sandbox.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ kapilk commented ·
Hmm, like I said yesterday, I don't see any requests on our end. Can you share some info from your browser's debug tools? I would like to see the request/response.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
kapilk avatar image kapilk David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Please see the attached image. We have previously successfully submitted apk's with size bigger than 50mb.screen-shot-2021-12-15-at-122043-pm.png

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community