question

magicpay avatar image
magicpay asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Clover Flex Just Rebooting in Loop

Hello Everyone,

I have a demo unit, Clover Flex which we use once every couple of days.

It was just seating on the counter plugged into power with its base for about 2 days.

When trying to turn it on it is just looping the Clover white logo. I tried pressing the power button for 30 seconds, for 60 seconds, nothing.

I tried pressing on the power button (on the right) and on the button on the left together for about 30 seconds, nothing. Still just keeps looping, showing the Clover logo over and over, flashing it on the screen..

Any advice would be appreciated.

img-4454-1.jpg

Clover Flex
img-4454-1.jpg (246.4 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

magicpay avatar image
magicpay answered

SN: C043UQ00250518

This is a demo unit. Clover Flex 2nd Generation.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented
6 comments
10 |2000

magicpay avatar image magicpay commented ·
Good morning David,

I attempted what you suggested. This is still the same. At one point the screen showed the Battery symbol but I believe this was because it lost battery. i put it on the cradle all night and tried again today, but same issue. It just showing the Clover logo, flashing, turning ON and OFF every few seconds.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ magicpay commented ·
Ok, I am not sure there is much we can do for you. Have you tried contacting Clover support?
0 Likes 0 ·
magicpay avatar image magicpay David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
How can I contact Clover Support if this is a demo unit? They won't have any MID to pull up.. That's a very odd problem. We would need a replacement, this is not under warranty?
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community