question

Robin Walmsley avatar image
Robin Walmsley asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Station 1 C100 - Naked Sale and Refunds?

Are the SDK methods that call Naked sale and refunds available on the Station 1 (C100). Currently we have these working in our app happily on the Mini 2, Station 2018 and Station Pro.

Our Android developer is specifically asking, if this interface can be used ..

return new PaymentConnector(

mContext,

mAccount,

paymentConnectorListener,

"app id");

Clover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Robin Walmsley avatar image
Robin Walmsley answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Thanks David. However, I'm unsure which of the items in the Station list are for which function.
See image. I assume at the top Sale is the Sale app which is visible on all my devices except the Station. So what is the difference between ManualRefund and RefundPayment ? Is either of these the Refund app ?
Ive also attached a photo from the dashboard of our Station Pro, its these two apps that I want to confirm we can call on a Station, not manually but using the SDK.
Thanks

sale-refund-apps.png

supported-clover-methods-by-device.png

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

You can read more about transaction types here - https://docs.clover.com/docs/transaction-types and refund types here https://docs.clover.com/docs/voids-and-refunds.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community