question

mohit avatar image
mohit asked mohit commented

App Review time taken?

Hi,

I have submitted my app. App Id: 7G8JBMH1R6SHY it is still showing that it is under review. So, how much time will it take for the clover team to review the app?

App Marketapp approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

It depends on a lot of factors. I don't work on app approvals but 6-8+ weeks is timeframe I have heard in the past. We are moving into a freeze period as well - https://community.clover.com/articles/34292/2021-clover-code-freeze.html. You should contact developer-relations@devrel.clover.com for more information.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kishoresukumaran avatar image
kishoresukumaran answered

Adding onto what David had mentioned, Use the Developer Dashboard to create and manage apps and work through the app approval process with Clover. Track the progress of your app through the approval lifecycle in various statuses.

You can find more details on the App approval process involved here.

Hope this Helps!

10 |2000

phan.dev avatar image
phan.dev answered mohit commented

@ mohit,

I submitted my app (POS app) and got approval within a month.
The process very smooth. I just had to update a little bit of terms.

1 comment
10 |2000

mohit avatar image mohit commented ·

okay but it is still showing "

Clover is still reviewing your app

Clover received your submission on 10/22/2021 and is reviewing your app."

There is no update on whether the app is rejected because of the privacy policy or any other reason. So can you please share me how your app got approved in a month?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community