question

paulryan avatar image
paulryan asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Smart Order app

Hi David,

I have merchant looking to down the smart order app for clover flex, currently we have this download and working in the UK on a few merchants sites. But an Irish merchant wants to installed it today.

Is their any chance you could push the smart order app out to the following mid 013208174

Regards

Paul Ryan

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Hi Paul, please contact developer relations for this request.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

paulryan avatar image
paulryan answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Hi David,

we send developers relations a email but we not getting a response engineer is on site to complete the installation today, would you be able to support?

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Paul, I am not on the team that handles these requests and it is outside my authority to do this for you. Also, I don't see an app called "Smart Order". You need to send your App Id as well as the merchant name/id to developer relations. These requests typically take 2 business days to complete.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community