question

dhananjay avatar image
dhananjay asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

Submission of application gives error 403

Hi,

I am publishing an application to the clover store and it starts giving me an error - Request failed with status code 403.403.png

Thnx in advance.

OAuthAuth
403.png (12.3 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered dhananjay commented

In a moderators only comment provide your app id please. Are you sure you are logged in as the account owner?

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dhananjay avatar image dhananjay commented ·

here is my app ID. EAMJ5935AZXT6

It's my friend account

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ dhananjay commented ·
The account owner needs to submit the app. Are you sure you are the account owner? If not, have the account owner submit the app.
0 Likes 0 ·
dhananjay avatar image dhananjay David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Hey, I am not getting it if I have logged in then it means I am the owner of this account. Is here location criteria that's why it is giving me 403 error
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Please contact Clover developer relations at developer-relations@devrel.clover.com..

FYI - in the past we have seen this when there are some weird character sequences somewhere in the app (description, etc.). But, I don't see anything odd for your app, so I am not sure what the issue is. Developer relations will need to work with our security team to figure out what the issue is and get it resolved. This may take some time. Please let developer relations know that I have posted the information I have gathered so far on their messaging channel.

10 |2000

David Marginian Deactivated answered

The issue is that your user agreement is using an IP Address, not a domain name, can you fix that to reference a proper domain name?

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community