question

kmccanndev avatar image
kmccanndev asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

DP_ANALYTICS_ENABLED error?

Our App gets to a frozen screen during checkout process and after run logs we ran into this error? Is this a part of new update?

DP_ANALYTICS_ENABLED

clover developer community
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

That doesn't look like an error, perhaps you can provide more information and context.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kmccanndev avatar image
kmccanndev answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Sure! We have an app that calculates a discount if requested during the checkout process on the Register App. So the merchants will either enter a custom item amount or use their inventory, when they select "Pay" they will be then sent to the Checkout screen. They select our Tender and this will prompt to add a discount or not. When they hit this option it freezes at the "Payments" screen. The only way out of this is to hit the back arrow on the order and then continue with the checkout.

It applies the requested discount but it requires additional steps and a longer checkout time.

I can send a video to a direct email if that's a possibility so you can see.

7 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
When did this start happening? Is it limited to a few merchants or wide spread? Do you have a device serial number or merchant uuid (moderator's only comment please) and approximate time of occurrence.
0 Likes 0 ·
kmccanndev avatar image kmccanndev David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

David - This started happening Monday AM as far as I'm aware. I don't believe we got any calls over the weekend. It's being reported by our merchants and others using the App so I would say Widespread.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ kmccanndev commented ·
I need a merchant uuid or device serial in a moderator's only comment.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community